Friday, March 27, 2009

Wyatt fell down tonight..


Tonight around 8 this evening Wyatt was climbing on the kitty Condo. And he either fell or was pushed (by his sister) about 3 1/2 - 4 feet to the floor. When he landed he hit his head on the wheel to the computer chair.. I immediately picked him up and kept telling him to breathe. (he was doing that quiet screaming thing that little ones do where they dont' take a breath) Jason and I took him in to the kitchen to look him over better. He has quarter size bump on the back of his head where he it the chair. We also checked his eyes and his pupils were very reactive to light... gave him some tylenol and a cold compress to help him out.
I think he is fine, because shortly afterwards he was back to his old self, smiling, running around laughing. But because of the whole Natasha Richardson issue.. I was alittle freaked out and was able to get a whole of a good friend (Thanks JUDY!) who is a nurse and she gave me somethings to look for during the night.
SO.. I will be setting my alarm clock to go off every to 2 hour so that I can get up and check on him. If he shows ANY signs of something not being right.. we will immediately take him to the ER or call the Ambulance.
Please pray that this is just a nasty bump and nothing more.. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment